It's A Great Life To Live

20 September 2003

Wengg..

Busy day today.. My parents come over yesterday, stay overnight and gone back today at 3.. to see their new granddaughter. The baby-girl has a name - Hanaan (my version of spelling, i don't have any idea what's my brother's spelling). So anyway, my brother said it means kelembutan. Wait, i'll check in the dictionary aa... ok, here it is


Hanaan:
sympathetic, compassionate, pitiful, merciful, loving, affectionate, tender(hearted), warmhearted, softhearted, kindhearted, kind(ly)



I like the name. It has good meaning, and it sounds soft.. (if you say it soft enough ;) ).. By the way, this is the first picture her mother took in the hospital..


my eyes are too heavy! i can't open them.. help!



Ain't that one chubby girl? Her weight is 3.26 kg at birth. Anyway, there's more of these pictures here.

ok laa.. enuff bout the baby.. i'm still struggling to finish the students' carrymarks... with my parents' visit, and hanaan's coming - my life's been a little bit hectic.. I keep telling myself, don't worry, i have 1 more week left. Yep, one more week and I'll be jobless again. Actually, my job here ends on October 5, but since I have an assessment for a government post this coming September 30 for 3 days, I guess I'll finish working end of this September. Better start looking for new job.. *Sigh*

Life must go on...


Today's words of wisdom (or not!)
Being happy can be horwork sometimes. It's like maintaining a nice home. You've got to hang on to your treasures and throw out the garbage. Being happy requires looking for good things.

anonymous

posted by Pip at 23:13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home