It's A Great Life To Live

02 February 2004

i miss my counting-stars-in-the-dark-nite-of-toronto days..

i wish i could just go back to the days when everything was so simple..eventhough during that time i spent most of my times complaining about all the things that i had to do...hmmm...mase tu, i felt that it was the hardest time of my life.. when in fact, now i feel is the most difficult time of my life.. trying to get a job (!) eventhough i don't want one...just because of the pressure everyone around you is putting on you...most of the time, they don't even know they are just doing that.. how ironic is that? sometimes i just want to go someplace where no one know me.. can i do that? i know i can't..we people are so attached to others familiar to us..hard to adapt to new things, places, people, etc..

..everything was very straightforward those counting-stars-in-the-dark-nite-of-toronto days... you just go with the flow...no matter what you do, you still very much contented with the 24 hours you have in one day.. now? now i don't even know where my 24-hour-in-one-day goes...whenever i got home.. it's time to sleep... i don't even have my own time for myself anymore..of course i do... but not that much.. let's see.. hmmm.. i still have weekends..but i don't have it totally to myself.. i still have others around me...basically, my weekdays are very much dedicated to work, which i don't have any assurance of being absorbed as permanent staff.. hmmm.. i wonder where my life is heading to...

words of wisdom (or not!):
count the stars while you can..don't take simple things for granted..you don't know when you're gonna miss it..
posted by Pip at 12:54

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home