It's A Great Life To Live

08 March 2005

teknologi insan

scene I
i was walking with mate, on the way to makan2.. suddenly.. trut! trut! (actually it's the ring tone of my mobile phone)..

me: hello..
V.O.W: hello.. eh.. berenti wey..
me: aa?
V.O.W: aku ada kat blakang ko..
i turned around, and there she was.. hehe.. long time no see my friend.. ;)

scene II
i was going down the escalator (also with mate)..hehe.. only this time, we saw somebody we know..
i started to call her mobile since she was quite far away for me to shout..

me: hello..
fwzm: hello..
me: eh.. kite ade kat blakang awak la..
fwzm: mane?? (since i was behind a signboard)..
me: chakk!!! (ala2 bollywood - from behind the signboard)

from a telco ad: apalah gunanya teknologi kalau kita tidak menggunakannya..or something like that..
posted by Pip at 18:34

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home