It's A Great Life To Live

23 September 2008

dear john

i'm trying to write a letter.. what letter? it's for me to know and you not to find out.. since it's so hard for me to draft the letter, i was thinking of asking my best buddy, google if he knows any good sample that i can refer to..

yeah, i know.. what's becoming of today's generation? can't even write a letter without google's help? well, i call it looking for inspiration.. i'm sure the end result would be nothing like what i found..

but i digress..

anyways, i found this link to a template for dear john letter.. i think it's hillarious.. i wonder how it feels like receiving a break-up letter sounding like this:

Dear John,

I don't know quite how to tell you this, but you need to bathe more. I think I first knew it when your sheepdog went berserk while eating enchilladas, and I saw you sit on Bert and Ernie. I'm sure you're stoned enough to see I dig sanitation men. I'm returning your dentures, but I'm holding on to Murray's leotards as a keepsake. I want you to know that I'll get nauseous thinking of your screwing up World War II.

Eat your heart out,

Pip >:D


i know it doesn't make any sense.. but if you need any help for a dear john letter.. it pretty much gives a lot of.... ideas..

why do i even have time to do this? i don't know why... now back to my letter.. ugghh!

Labels:

posted by Pip at 15:07

2 Comments:

babe...mau resign kaaaaaaaa?!??!?!!? nak join skali boley...hehehhehe...
btw, nak tanye...the class that u pegi tue...ape name die ekkk...one of my blogger friend minat nak enroll herself...tapie taktau nak g yg mane...

10:57 PM  

hmm... nak breakup :P...

btw, i went to xpressionmaster makeup academy.. your friend can visit their website http://www.xpressionmaster.com

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home