It's A Great Life To Live

16 September 2005

mengisi masa lapang

had a birthday celebration dinner with friends at bora ombak last night.. arrived at around 8.30pm... loved the place as it has this peaceful ambiance and the food was absolutely superb! had tom yam, ginger beef, chicken with cashew nut, butter prawn, hmm... what else... bali dancing fish.. and my favourite, mango salad... or kerabu mangga... mak oi!! sedap nya.. *drooling*...

but i think the most memorable thing about last night was the happy birthday song sang by in-house band.. they did it in english, chinese, indian.. i lost track... ooh.. and african...it was hilarious... thank god my friend is a good sport!! we enjoyed him being teased.. haha.. anyways, we talked and talked until abt close to 11pm and went our separate ways.. i sent my friend home before heading to SA... arrived around 1215am.. in the morning :D ..

anyways...this morning i got up at....804 am... hmmm... was shocked at first, but since i'm already late, i took my own sweet time to get ready to work.. was kind of peaceful though all the way to work... arrived at my office at around 920am.. haha! it was quite - the office.. suma org sibuk kot.. or buat2 sibuk.. i sneaked into my cubicle, it's not like nobody noticed pun ;-) ... end work... ~~~

so, tonight i'm going to watch movie... cinderella man... hmm.. my colleague mistakenly thought it was a malay movie.. musti confused ngan mr. cinderella nih... so, right now its 6pm and i'm trying to waste my time until 830pm.. heh!
posted by Pip at 17:47

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home