It's A Great Life To Live

17 April 2007

My Precious Girlfriends

Today I’m going to talk about my best friends. Yes, a have a few of them, although the term “best” always indicates the one that is above the rest. However, I just can’t pick any one of them just because each one of them is special to me and each one of them is different in their own way.

Alang
Alang is my sister. I can say that she’s the only one in the family that gets me. We seldom meet. But when we do, be prepared because you’re in for a wild ride.. (wild ride ke?) We had our differences, but I believe that makes us who we are and makes us become closer. I can just tell her everything and anything, I mean, ANYTHING! No censorship board or filter, I can be open with her. And we used to watch the TV together on the phone, since she’s in Melaka and I was in Shah Alam back then.

Loly
This fabulous girl I met in UTP. We didn’t hit it right away. She had her circle of friends, I had mine. But I couldn’t really pinpoint what event took place that she and I became friends – closer than just acquaintances. But I can say, she’s a colourful and interesting person, with a very friendly nature. In my opinion, who ever meets her will LOVE her, unless that person is jealous with her.

Mate
Or should I say Arwin? :) Also met in UTP. I met her a bit later than Loly, but a very good friend nevertheless. She has a very different story than mine, one which I won’t tell – but her experience makes me learn as well. Apart from that, she’s an outgoing person, whom very much into .. erm… what she likes (..duh!). Currently, she’s my partner in crime when it comes to salsa.. haha.. and I love her because she’s the type of person who gives a *&#$. In other word, she cares!

Rasz
Another girl I met in UTP.

Yes, I’m pretty much still very connected to my UTP friends rather than my highschool friends. Maybe because we didn’t have mobile phones back then, it’s kind of hard to keep track of them. After a while, even if you have their numbers, they are quite distant from what they used to be. And its hard to be like the old days..

Well, anyway, back to Rasz. She is a very sweet girl I met in UTP. You can never be mad at her for long (I don’t think I have). She can be very helpful and she cares about her friends around her. Well, maybe for a while she became a bit distant, but let’s not go into that. I love this girl also even now we hardly see each other. Yelah, because she’s so busy and all.. ;)

So those are my best friends. Everyone of them has their own lives to live now. Everyone’s working now. Alang busy with her kids (hehe) in Melaka, and about to leave me *sob*. She’s going to the US. Loly’s married to Ifwan – now with a cute boy, Haris. Rasz, hmm.. busy working I guess.. Mate, I always meet her. So we pretty much see a lot of each other.

But I love these people for they know that all of us has grown to different people and just accept us as who we are. And I really treasure these relationships because we accept our differences and we do not have expectations of each other, we just try to be there when we need each other, whenever we can.

Thank you for always being there.

Labels:

posted by Pip at 09:58

7 Comments:

frenz and family are precious. having them make us insane yet complete.

life in UTP never been better. it's forsaken yet most of my young age and sweet memories blooming there. life couldn't never been better than university life. young, naive, and absorbant age.

waaa...rindunya kat UTP. i so want to be back to student life. rindu nak stay up late and watching drama and series, want to chat sampai lebam, want to ushar awek2 comel dari tingkap bilik (opss!). life couldn't be better!!

ops..overexcited. :P

12:51 PM  

oo.. so that's what you guys do behind those hostel curtains??

:D

11:25 AM  

what else to do? btw, isn't lots of girl actually skodeng hot guys from your windows?

i knew few stories from my friends at utp. hahaha.

human nature. :)

9:22 PM  

pip,

thanks for being one of my lovely gurlfrens!!! Miss u all so much :)

2:09 PM  

i cant live without frens, seriously! i luv all my frens, esp those close ones! selalu jer gaduh, tp still kamceng!

phyp, phewwwiitttt (eh eh tetibe!)

8:08 PM  

I wuv you too!

And here's a message from Haris - "aah-goooo", means "Haris wuvs u!"

11:47 PM  

rz,

miss u too.. but we had a blast on sunday kan....

meerul,

phewwwiitttt back to you!! :D

loly,

luv u!!! and "aah-goooo too" to haris cute!!!!!

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home