It's A Great Life To Live

21 July 2009

i know i'm not the kind of person that can always accurately express the way i feel, but

i don't know, for some reason, today, i feel blessed for having a lot of people in my life..

for being there for me all the time..
for accepting me just the way that i am..
for listening to my rants and insecurities..
for giving me advice when i need it..
for talking to me even when i am not talking back..
for keeping my spirits up..

i know i can count on all of you.. thank you so much!


Labels:

posted by Pip at 16:59

3 Comments:

Yeah. Your velcome. Lain kali nak order lagi ape-ape boleh order dah selepas kaklong habis 44 hari pantang. Love u (even when you don't response except "RAHSIA".

9:20 AM  

>_<

10:33 AM  

luv ya!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home