It's A Great Life To Live

27 April 2007

Four Meme

Tagged by lolyta. Here goes my four meme.

Four Jobs I've had:
1. Trainee – twice, once during undergraduate study and then after I graduated.
2. Babysitter – for about 6 months, to a baby girl and twin BOYS! Total workout!
3. Lecturer – part-time job after I resigned as a babysitter.
4. Marketing executive – that’s what I’m doing now.

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Singing In The Rain
2. The Lord of the Rings
3. Devil Wears Prada
4. Strictly Ballroom – or any dance movies!

Four Places I have Lived:
1. Seremban
2. Tronoh
3. KL
4. Shah Alam

Four TV Shows I Would Love to Watch:
1. Friends
2. Whose Line Is It Anyway
3. America’s Next Top Model
4. SATC

Four Places I have been on Vacation:
1. Pulau Langkawi
2. Pulau Pangkor
3. Pulau Pinang
4. Melaka Bandaraya Bersejarah

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Google
2. My Friends’ Blogs
3. Gmail and Yahoo!Mail
4. The Company Intranet Website

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Tom Yam Kak Mah
2. Sushi
3. Eggs – sunny side, omelete, scrambled, etc.
4. Ikan Tilapia Goreng

Four Places I would Rather Be:
1. At home
2. Driving alone in my car
3. Salsajay
4. In bed

Four Albums I Cannot Live Without:
1. Undiscovered by James Morrison
2. Coverage by Mandy Moore
3. Life by Ricky Martin
4. 8701 by Usher

And I wanna tag anybody who feels like doing it, but hasn’t been tagged. And please let me know so that I can read your Four Meme :)

I'll save the 7 Things Meme for later.

Labels:

posted by Pip at 14:48

1 Comments:

done. check it out at my blog. :)

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home