It's A Great Life To Live

03 May 2007

my 7 things

7 things to do before I die
- Speak one foreign language fluently (other than English)
- Play one musical instrument and sing at the same time
- Enter a dance competition (!)
- Have a career/business that i truly enjoy doing
- Go travel around the world
- Go and experience Fete de la Musique in France
- Be a doctor..

7 things I can’t do
- Eat pork
- Sleep alone in the woods
- Bungee-jump
- Hold my breath under water for more than 15 seconds.. er make that 10..
- Eat durian
- Walk beside a mirror/glass without looking at my reflection (vain gak ye!)
- Stay alive without oxygen

7 things that attract me to Europe
- Culture
- Architecture
- Four seasons
- Food
- Beautiful places to visit
- Beautiful people
- Just want to experience something different than our country so that I can appreciate Malaysia more.

7 things I say
- Okay..
- Iye?
- Ek elleh!
- Hmm..
- Abis tu?
- Takpe lah...
- Rayap

(more than)7 good books
- David Eddings' The Belgariad (5-book series)
- David Eddings' The Maloreon (5-book series)
- David Eddings' Belgarath The Sorcerer
- David Eddings' Polgara The Sorceress
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- The Lingerie Handbook : Transform Your Body, Transform Your Self by Sarah Stark
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

7 good films
- Singing In The Rain
- Practical Magic
- A walk to remember
- Strictly Ballroom
- Shall We Dance?
- Lord of The Rings
- Devil Wears Prada

7 blogs to tag
again, anybody who wants to do this, you're more than welcome. let me know, i wanna know your 7 things..

Labels:

posted by Pip at 19:57

1 Comments:

i'm done. at my blog k. :)

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home