It's A Great Life To Live

14 May 2007

SMART

the express tunnel, was officiated today.

So i tried it on my way back, considering it was new and FOC for the first month. It was about 9.40 pm. It took me approximately 5 minutes to reach PJ exit (near TUDM) from Bulatan Kg Pandan. The average speed was about 60 km/h. Not too bad, only as I reached the toll plaza there were some technical problem that I had to wait for another 5 minutes before the gate was opened. Wow, I could go back to Bulatan Kg Pandan, huh.

Anyways, in the tunnel, I could only listen to Hitz.FM and Fly Fm only. The others' (radio station) frequencies didn't seem to be able to go through the concrete walls I guess.

Labels: ,

posted by Pip at 23:43

2 Comments:

how smart is SMART? my staff complaining bout how jammed SMART this morning. i guess people are really buy in for cheap AND/OR free.

no wonder lots of people use SMART this morning and no wonder lots of people drown in money scheme.

but. it's good anyway to have more highway, make KL much more incomprehendable by outsiders.

10:24 AM  

haha.. there's another way of looking at it from the negative side..

but yeah, it was extra jammed this morning.. esp when the traffic from smart converge with jln tun razak's traffic..

on my way back today, it was pretty smooth on from bulatan kg pandan towards tudm.. (un-smart way).. kusangka cerah hingga ke petang, rupa-rupanya jammed right after the traffic from smart join the main road balik.. hmm.. smart kah solution itu?

kita tunggu selepas bayaran tol dikenakan..

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home