It's A Great Life To Live

04 May 2007

on labour day...

I visited my high school - TKC.. Apparently, they have this annual gathering for the Alumni on the Labour Day.. It was my first time there, thanks to invitation from Aizan, my super senior (I knew about her being my super senior only a couple of months back, when in fact I have known her for a couple of years!)..

Anyways, I went with Aizan and Oza - the SuperSeniors!! (like Superman hehe)
Gambar-gambar di hari tersebut:


During Sway a la Jazzercise



Me with Oza kat padang netball



Aizan and I at Red House's Lounge


All in all, I had fun that day.. Surely it won't be the last time I'm there..

Labels:

posted by Pip at 18:43

1 Comments:

secondary school is one of the best time in my life. or perhaps your life too.

this entry really make me missing my old time in secondary school. miss the roll-call, basuh baju hujung minggu, kena ragging, makanan dewan makan, balik bermalam and the most remarkable memories;prep. hahahha. good old memories~!

i wish i could go back and do it much better, especially my SPM.

owh...TKC gal. wow!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home